Samosas, crispy, triangle-shaped Indian pastries, are a popular finger food and favorite appetizer throughout the subcontinent and beyond. Our award-winning recipe combines potatoes, peas, turmeric and other traditional mild spices. Dip them in the delicious tamarind and green chili chutneys for even more mouth-watering flavors.
Serv. Size 1 Samosa + Half Of Each Chutney, Serv. Per Container 2, Amount Per Serving Calories 200, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 500mg (22% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 8g, (Includes 7g added sugars, 14% DV), 14% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mg (0%), Calcium 23mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 212mg (4% DV).
Potato Samosa: Potatoes, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil and/or Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Green Peas, Water, Salt, Ginger, Spices, Pomegranate Powder, Green Chili Pepper, Red Chili Pepper, Turmeric.
Green Chili Chutney: Water, Cilantro, Mint, Garlic, Sugar, Green Chili, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Ginger, Sea Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Cilantro Oleoresin, Mint Oleoresin.
Tamarind Chutney: Sugar, Water, Tamarind Extract, Sea Salt, Spices, Cultured Dextrose, Xanthan Gum.
Oven/Toaster Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove samosas from package and place on oven safe tray. Heat for 8 minutes on one side. Turn samasosas over. Heat additional 6 minutes. *cook times may vary
Oven/Toaster Oven: Pre-heat oven or toaster-oven to 350°F. Place samosas on wire rack or on a sheet pan uncovered. Cook for 17 minutes or until piping hot. Handle carefully, contents will be piping hot.
Air Fryer: Pre-heat air fryer to 350°F. Place samosas on wire rack or on a sheet pan uncovered. Cook for up to 17 minutes or until piping hot and golden brown. Handle carefully, contents will be piping hot. Cooking time may vary